My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back - Harrysong

Nigerian singer, Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong, has opened up on his past relationship and has revealed that his ex-girlfriend, who dumped him because he had no money, now wants him back. “Oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. “So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too. “So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. Just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married.” The MTN Ambassador, Harrison, also known as Mr. Song, is from Delta state. He has carved a niche for himself in the music industry. He started his music career professionally at the age of seven. Mr. Song is signed on to Kcee’s Five star record label. The star is popularly known for his ‘Better Pikin’ and Mandela’s tribute songs, which received massive recognition and reportedly led him to making around N50m Naira through MTN. Being the songwriter that he is, he was reported to have written the song ‘Limpopo’ for top singer, who is also is label partner, KCee, amongst other songs.

Comments